PDF Vision .Net is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-04-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
PDF Vision .Net is a component to convert images and HTML to PDF with page header, footer. The DLL component doesn't require Adobe Acrobat or any other requirements. The component can convert JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG to PDF and HTML to PDF. The PDF Vision .Net is completely written on managed C#, it represents only the file "PdfVision.dll" and doesn't require anything else.
.Net 1.1 platform or higher for converting images to PDF
.Net 2.0 platform or higher for converting HTML to PDF
What PDF Vision .Net can do:
* Allows you to convert images to PDF using eight different converting methods, working with files, byte arrays, directories etc.
* Allows to convert multiple images into single PDF
* Convert HTML and URL to PDF using two converting methods
* Specify page size, orientation and margins for produced PDF
* Specify page header and footer
* Set quality and size of output PDF document
* Change scale and width/height of images in PDF, make all images by the same size.
PDF Vision .Net (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 3.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 227 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.